POCP Database Disclaimer
The POCP database is a compilation of information sourced from Transpower (including as System Operator) and other asset owners (“contributors”).
While each contributor has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by it, no contributor gives any assurance or representation as to the content of the POCP database or this website, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. Without limitation:
- planned outages may be altered at any time by the relevant contributor, who may or may not provide the POCP database with updated information. Contributors accept no responsibility where a planned outage does not start or finish on the date or at the time published in the POCP database or on this website;
- the System Operator accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of its forecasts and other opinions published in the POCP database or on this website; and
- contributors accept no responsibility for the content of websites and other sources of information that are linked in the POCP database or on this website.
Contributors disclaim all liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, damage to any equipment, loss of profits and any consequential loss) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from any person’s reliance on, or other use or disclosure of, any information published in or on, or linked to, the POCP database or this website. Any person who accesses the POCP database or this website irrevocably waives its claims against every contributor in respect of such damage or loss.
This disclaimer does not limit or exclude:
- any contributor’s obligations under the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 or its liability for breaching them; and
- any contributor’s other obligations or liabilities that cannot be limited or excluded by law,
but otherwise applies to the full extent permissible at law.